Do you enjoy meeting new people and traveling and getting paid to do so? Are you passionate about
teaching, training and being part of a team that not only helps bring change to a client but to an entire
industry? What does a great Implementation Specialist do?
The Implementation Specialist – Associate, is an entry level position on Northstar Technologies, Inc. Implementations team. As part of Implementation team you will be part of a highly energetic and fast paced team that is responsible for implementing Northstar’s Club Management Software. As an Implementation Specialist you will initiate the implementation, assess the client’s needs, customize the application, demonstrate and train in a team environment. Due to the speed of Northstar’s Application and industry changes, it is important that you are able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while maintaining high quality standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate and start implementation processes.
- Assess client’s needs through onsite analysis and remote site analysis.
- Setup application based on the client’s needs in a team environment.
- Demonstrate and train clients on using the application.
- Identify and execute tests for the application based on setup.
- Assist client with launch of application.
- Provide post implementation support prior to hand-off to account managers.
Education Preferred - Degree in Accounting or Hospitality
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE
Preferred – 2 years’ experience in accounting, hospitality or implementation related fields.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary based on qualification and experience.
- Company pays additional $100/Day on paid travel days when you travel outside metro Atlanta (when you stay overnight at a hotel).
- Northstar Offers 10 days of paid vacation days for all employees working for Northstar for more than 6 months.
- Northstar offers a 401K plan.
- Northstar offers a health plan.
- Work location is Northstar's corporate office in Alpharetta, GA.
- May be required to travel internationally.
- Knowledge or course work on accounting practices.
- Knowledge or course work in hospitality industry (preferred Golf and Country Clubs).
- Knowledge or course work in F&B or Retail Management.
- Basic understanding of IT.
- Must be efficient in Excel.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO:
- Northstar Technologies was founded in 2003 after identifying need for innovation in the club industry.
- Customer support is recognized as one of the key components of service and, to this end, Northstar was the first club management software company to offer live 24/7/365 customer support – no beepers.
- Today, Northstar is installed in over 500 clubs worldwide, including 50 Platinum clubs and has won Boardroom Magazine’s prestigious “Software of the Year” award numerous times.
- The Northstar system is the only club software in the market that offers a single solution on one database.
- Northstar CAM suite is the premium all inclusive software solution choice for managing all aspects of a community association.
- The Northstar software is built from the ground up, and is the most reliable and feature rich software solution centered on the needs of the private clubs & community association management.
- Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA with regional offices throughout the US and a dedicated International Sales team.
- Northstar employs over 160 full time professionals in the US and around the world.
OUR CLIENTS DESCRIBE US AS
- Leaders in our field
- Ahead of trends
In return you will receive the chance to work and play in a flexible work environment with some of the finest talent in the private club industry.
So Don’t Wait. Come And Join The Party!!
Email us your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail them to Northstar Technologies, 3650 Mansell Rd., # 225, Alpharetta, GA 30022.